Pages

About

martedì, luglio 24, 2012

Welcome in my family CHLOE !

Hello BauFriends! After the previous post  I can present to you my new little sister Chloe!
Chloe arrived at my house on the 12nd July for Eleonora's Birthday (she is her mistress)! She was the surprise
of the party! Chloe is very intelligent, nimble, zippy and sometimes a bit crazy! :D
She is born on the 26th April 2012, and now she is almost 3 months old! 
She is a very mexican chihuahua!!!
I'm very happy because now I have a new sister in addition to Happy and I can play
with her! Now go to see her photos below, she's so pretty isn't she ? :D
Tomorrow on the blog a new video about us!

P.S. I've added a section for her "Chloe"...have you seen? 



--------------------------------------------

Ciao BauAmici! Dopo il post-anteprima posso presentarvi la mia nuova sorellina Chloe!
Chloe è arrivata a casa mia il 12 Luglio per il compleanno di Eleonora (è la sua padroncina)! Era lei
la sorpresa della festa! Chloe è mlto intelligente, agile,scattante e qualche volta un po' pazza!
E' nata il 26 Aprile e ora ha quasi 3 mesi! E' una vera chihuahuina messicana!
Sono molto felice perchè ora ho una nuova sorella oltre a Happy e posso giocare con lei!
Ora andate a vedere qua sotto le sue foto, è così carina...vero? 
Domani sul blog un nuovo video su di noi! 

P.S. Ho aggiunto una sezione per lei "Chloe"...avete visto? 














JUMPING! As I told you that she's a bit crazy sometimes :D
SALTANDO! Come vi ho detto è un po' pazza qualche volta :D











Game 






0 commenti:

Posta un commento